With a background in High Energy Fusion Yoga, my classes are designed to keep you moving, breathing and achieving. Through thoughtful structuring and attainable challenges, you will strengthen your practice, discover playfulness in poses and see things from a new, upside-down perspective. You will also find moments of meditation and breathing, striking a meaningful balance between strength, movement and mindfulness.
I offer private in-home, group and corporate classes and workshops. Please contact me for more details – I can’t wait to meet you on your mat!
- Tuesday | 5:30-6:30 PM | Hot Power Yoga | Empower Yoga Milwaukee
- Tuesday | 7:00-8:00 PM | Power Yoga Basics | Empower Yoga Milwaukee
- Wednesday | 6:45-7:45 PM | Vin + Yin | Solful Fitness
- Saturday | 9:15-10:15 AM | High Energy Fusion Yoga® Express | Solful Fitness
Upcoming Special Events
High Energy Fusion Yoga Workshop Weekend
Join High Energy Fusion Yoga founder (and my teacher!), Victoria Arvizu, as as we explore going upside down, open our hearts in backbends and, of course, GLOW. All workshops are appropriate for all levels and will be held at The Barefoot Haven on Saturday, September 23 and Sunday, September 24.
To purchase tickets, visit TheBarefootHaven.com --> Workshops + Events.
Investment: $45 per workshop / $120 for all three
- Inversion Workshop | Saturday, September 23 | 12:00-2:30 PM
- This multi level workshop is ideal for students working towards finding confidence and balance while upside down. Here Victoria breaks down the body mechanics of headstands, handstands and forearm stands from the ground up. Students will learn fusion of movement patterns from yoga, dance, and gymnastics that will translate into a stronger and more advanced inversion practice. While the physical aspect of the inversion is important, Victoria believes that the energetic and spiritual connection with other yogis is the true gift of an inversion practice. Recommended that people have some yoga experience, but inversion experience is not necessary.
- Glowga! | Saturday, September 23 | 6:00-8:30 PM
- Vic's most popular workshop! Students will body paint, dress up, and groove to a glow in the dark flow class that features fun partner poses, inversions, and dancing! This workshop is open to all levels and is a wonderful way to try yoga in a non-intimidating environment.
- PRO TIP: Opt for bright neon yellow, green and pink colors so you can shine bright like a diamond!
- Open Your Heart - Backbends + Heart Openers | Sunday, September 24 | 12:00-2:30 PM
- This multilevel workshop is ideal for students who have at least three months experience practicing yoga. We will explore exercises and techniques that will enable you to work towards deepening your backbends and finding greater success in poses that require open shoulders. The workshop will also provide some insight into an individual's anatomy and realistic expectations. This workshop is perfect for anyone looking for growth in this part of their practice.
Yoga at the Allis & Yoga on the Terrace
Join me for Yoga at the Allis and Yoga on the Terrace, set against two of Milwaukee's beautiful backdrops. These are donation-based classes, with a portion of the proceeds going back to the museums to support their stunning, historic buildings and community programs. All levels are welcome. A $10 donation is suggested
- Monday, September 25
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum | 8:30-9:30 AM
- Sunday, October 1
- Sunday, October 22
vin + yin + zin at Vintage 38
Join The Barefoot Haven and me for yoga at Vintage 38! This all levels, vinyasa flow class will consist of 45 minutes of a fun, playful vinyasa flow followed by 30 minutes of yin yoga. Yin is a series of floor-based poses passively held for several minutes, improving circulation in the joints and connective tissue. Enjoy a free glass of wine to help you relax and unwind!
- Select Mondays | 6:30-7:45 PM | Vintage 38 Greendale
- SOLD OUT: October 2
- November 6
- December 4
Investment: $15 per class (includes a glass of wine)
*Space is limited to 8 people. Pre-registration is required. Go to www.thebarefoothaven.com, under Schedule —> Purchase a pass online. Buy a pass to reserve your spot. Please bring your yoga mat.
Yin Yoga at Empower Yoga Milwaukee
Creating a bridge between the active power flow and the stillness of meditation, yin is the perfect complement to any level of practice. Students can expect to hold postures for 2-5 minutes, targeting the connective tissues and releasing deeply held tension in the body. Through guided support and instruction, students will also practice breathing and mindfulness techniques to steady the mind while enjoying the calming effects of essential oils.
- Select Sundays | 5:30-6:30 PM | Empower Yoga Milwaukee
- October 22
- November 19
- December 17
Investment: $8 (no advanced sign up needed)